Wednesday, May 9, 2018
What I Was Feeling When Myrtle Died
I know I should feel guilty. My affair is what led Myrtle to get killed. I should never have tried to pull Myrtle away from her marriage. I can't show any of this emotion. The rage of Daisy cheating on me can hide my mourning. I let my own guilt get the best of me and it pushed Daisy away to Gatsby. Gatsby has been behind this all along. He's been undermining my life and my relationships. George wants to know who killed Myrtle. Gatsby was driving the car when Myrtle ran out. I know she ran out to try and run away with me but I don't know if I even would have left with her. When I had Daisy all to myself, she wasn't good enough. But now that another man is with her, she is all that I care about again. I'll pin this on Gatsby so George will take him out and I can have Daisy all to myself again. I need to hide my feelings from Daisy. I don't know if she found out about Myrtle, but I hope that she will forget about Gatsby and love me again. I will miss what Myrtle gave me but Daisy will always hold a special place in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you son of a bitch, why'd you have an affair with my woman?!? you never loved her the way i did. myrtle was just an object to you and now she's gone. you shouldn't have taken her love away from me cause then we wouldn't have fought. if we didn't fight over the affair with you and her she would still be alive and in my arms today. i don't know how you sleep at night knowing you killed Myrtle.
ReplyDeleteLove,
George Wilson