Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Why I Broke Myrtle's Nose

I don't even know why I got myself into this mess anyway. Both of the women in my life do nothing but drive me crazy. If Daisy had been a loving wife that took care of my needs, I wouldn't have any reason to cheat. But I needed something more so here we are. Myrtle has provided a little more excitement into my life. We were throwing a party at our apartment that we use to getaway from the people we know. Some of Myrtle's friends were there and I also decided to invite Nick. The liquor was flowing freely, as per usual. Yes, I was drinking, but not more than I usually do. I was known throughout Yale for having a high tolerance and that characteristic as followed me through. Myrtle and I were having a grand time. We had just snuck away  to be alone together for a few moments. Myrtle began to ask some suspicious questions about my life away from her. She wanted to know what Daisy was like and if she had any suspicion to my affair. I told her not to mention Daisy's name while we were together. That little brat began to chant her name, as if to taunt me. The nerve of this girl! She wouldn't stop and I let my anger control me as I wound up and broke her nose. I didn't mean to hurt her, but I hope she learns her lesson not to disrespect me again, especially in front of other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment