Thursday, May 10, 2018
Why I Moved To West Egg
I grew up in a very well of family and went to Yale. My wife grew up and lived in Louisville, so why would I move to West Egg? New York is the land of lavishes and opportunity. All sorts of people of all walks of life come here to make a fortune, or show off their fortunes. The latter is what drew me to New York. I found a massive mansion just outside the city in West Egg. Many other well off families come to this area as well. But New York gives me an opportunity to show off my wealth and prove my importance. My wife, Daisy, is one of the greatest examples of my importance. Every other man would kill to marry a girl like Daisy. But I am the one who got to marry her and here we are. She is the ultimate proof of my importance. West Egg provides me the opportunity to showcase my importance to greater people. I know that i am important and I want to show every one else the same thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment